Search and you shall find.
We searched the world over. Near and far. High and low. We traveled to the end of the world and back again. Then, after we had traveled as far away as we could, and it felt as though we had lifted all of the rocks in the world, and looked under them, we almost lost hope. But suddenly it happened. Finally! Here in South Australia, we found what we had sought after for so long. We discovered that the best wine is made using the classic South-Eastern Australian grapes; Chardonnay, Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. These are wines with roots that reach deeply into the Australian soil. It tastes like Australia. It smells like Australia. This wine IS Australia. Hidden from the world before we found it. This is our Hidden Rock™!
Hidden Rock™ Commercial Features:
- Instantly recognizable as wines from Australia. The kangaroo on the label is the first thing that consumers will notice.
- Developed for both on- and off-trade segments of the market.
- Strong, proven sales track record in both channels from a variety of countries.
- Traditional and highly commercial South Eastern Australia wines with attractive labels that are color-coded to provide easy identification on the shelf for the consumer, in a restaurant or bar, or even for stocking purposes.
- A modern graphic profile and screw cap that challenges the traditional, conservative wine industry. Color coded labels, screw caps and branded outer cases for simple recognition for the consumer, in a restaurant and even for logistics.
- A wide portfolio to choose from makes it easy to purchase several varieties that appeal to a range of consumer tastes.
- Australian in origin, but readily available from stock in Germany for fast and flexible delivery and logistic efficiency. Floor-stock of all 75cl grape varieties.